NIH SuRE R16 Grants: Details, Eligibility, and Support
• Thursday, January 19th, 3:00 PM EST. Registration at JOIN US JANUARY 19
• Wednesday, January 25th, 4:00 PM EST. Registration at JOIN US JANUARY 25
• 60-min, including Live Q&A
• presented by Melissa Nickell, Administrator, SuRE Resource Center
Each presentation will cover the following:
• NIH SuRE and SuRE-First grants
• Eligibility requirements to apply for a SuRE grant
• Grant submission timelines
• Seed grant for the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP)
• Support services through the SuRE Resource Center
Description. Want to learn more about NIH SuRE R16 grants and the support available to faculty and institutions to pursue these funding mechanisms?
Our team at the University of Kentucky is excited to announce that the SuRE Resource Center is underway. We invite you to attend one of our introductory presentations on Jan 19 or Jan 25 to help answer your questions.
NIH SuRE grants support eligible institutions in their effort to build a research culture, increase funding success, and provide research opportunities for students. Institutions with limited NIH funding, teaching underserved student populations, may qualify for assistance from the SuRE Resource Center in applying for these funding opportunities.