The Accelerating Research Translation (ART) program is a new NSF-wide endeavor that welcomes proposals from all scientific, technological, and engineering fields. It supports institutions of higher education that seek to build capacity and infrastructure for translation of fundamental academic research into tangible solutions that benefit the public.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
FAQ for NSF ART (Accelerating Research Translation) Program
- GrantForward Training Webinar for CUNY Faculty September 11, 2023
- Grant Announcement Letter from ORSP September 10, 2023
- Grant Announcement Letter from ORSP August 2, 2023
- NASA MSI Engagement Newsletter July 19, 2023
- DOE Launches Prize to Jumpstart Wind Turbine Materials Recycling Industry July 13, 2023
- Grant Announcement Letter from ORSP July 3, 2023
- NSF Dear Colleague Letter on Collaborations with Canada on Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Competition June 9, 2023